Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means, we may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link we post (including links to amazon.com because we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. This small percentage just helps us keep the power on and the Diet Coke stocked. We appreciate your support!
It’s that busy time of year with sport practicing and games, piano lessons, dance practice, and church activities almost every night each week. Time to get prepared and make life easier with some easy make ahead meals. Hope you can use them as much as my family can! Enjoy!
1. Egg and Cheese English Muffins. These would be great for my early riser Jr. High girl.
2. This Easy Beef Stroganoff is the perfect thing to freeze for later! Or double it and eat half and freeze the other half!
3. Make-Ahead Mini Chicken Pot Pies would be a welcome dinner any night at our house!
4. This White Chicken Enchilada Casserole can be assembled the night before when you’ve got time. Then pop it in the oven when it’s almost time to eat! Easy!
5. The Fajita Chicken and Rice Bake can be baked or frozen for later, whatever works best for you!
6. Mini Meat Loaves are great for a busy day!
7. These Lasagna Roll-Ups give you the delicious lasagna without all the work!
8. Winter Soup is here just…